The disposable vape pen is now probably the most widely purchased type of vaping device and is available in supermarkets, discount stores and a host of other outlets. The simple and easy-to-use design means their popularity has continued to rise to ever-increasing heights. Since the introduction of early models, the basic design has remained the same, but improvements in materials, manufacturing and extension of the unit’s battery life have meant they are now better than ever. Their popularity with a wide range of different types of vapers has been for a number of reasons which this short article will look at and highlight some of the better disposables on the market.
Highlighting The Benefits
Disposable vapes are amazingly easy to use, especially for the vaping beginner who may have recently given up smoking. They also have other qualities that make them a firm favourite with seasoned vapers who want a backup device for their main everyday vape. The reasons why the disposable vape pen such as the excellent Geek bar are so easy to use, include –
- The sealed tank used by a disposable vape means no messy refilling, which appeals to some; this also is a great quality when travelling.
- The compact design of the disposables means they easily fit in the pocket or purse when on a night out.
- The disposable vape pen is a reliable backup device; many vapers have a disposable to hand in case of a breakdown of their primary device.
- Disposable vapes are discreet and are a superb solution when at work or in a situation where a quick vape is preferred.
- Those new to vaping can try vaping a disposable without having to spend large amounts of cash or having to learn to use a complicated device.
The disposable vape devices are also excellent at recreating the throat-hit sensation of smoking cigarettes, making them a super starting vape for those looking to give up.
The Design of Today’s Disposables
The disposable vape device is a small device consisting of an internal powered battery and a sealed tank pre-filled with a flavoured e-liquid. They differ from other vape devices in that there is no recharging or refilling; the internal battery contains enough charge for the device’s entire lifespan. One disposable vape will last the user somewhere in the region of five to six hundred inhalations, which works out to around two full packets of cigarettes. With the rising cost of cigarettes, the price of a disposable (around £5) means there is a considerable cost saving when giving up smoking as an additional benefit.
Which One to Choose?
There are literally hundreds of different disposable vape pens in today’s marketplace. Some of the best ones are the tasty offerings from both Geek Bar and Elf Bar, which have an excellent range of flavours. Also popular are the disposables from IVG, Riot Bar and the Dinner lady’s offerings are always well reviewed.
If you are looking for a viable method of quitting smoking or want a reliable backup device, find your local vaping supplier, and check out their range of disposable vape pens or pods today.